Root Browser is an excellent file managing app for Android. This is the most popular android app which you have to use only in rooted android device. So, you need to root your Android device in order to use this app in your Android device. This app is also as same as other file managers but offers some more unique features. This app is available in Google Play Store. There are millions of people installed this app in their Android has positive response. Apart from that you can perform basic functions like cut, copy, paste, rename, sort by and many more features using this app.
There are some unique features by this app. Like you can edit any document files with this amazing app and even read and edit the files using this amazing app. You can compress the files to a single folder and create your own ZIP and RAR file using this amazing app. You can even extract the RAR and ZIP files using this amazing app. There are even more features offered by this app. So, you can check them with the below list and download this app in your Android device. Now start with the features of this app.
Features of Root Browser
Here we have mentioned the unique features of Root Browser app. We have explained them briefly then check them.
- You can easily compress the files using this browser. You can even extract them with same browser.
- You can hide the files using this app and even you can add the password to the specific file which you want to secure.
- Editing the text documents using this app is too easy.
- This app even interconnected with online cloud storages to save the files on online.
- Even you can send the files using this app through Wi-Fi.
- You can select unlimited files to copy, paste move and for many more purposes.
- You can create ZIP files and RAR files with it. You can even extract the ZIP and RAR files using this amazing app.
Download and Install Root Browser App
Here we share both guide to download and install this app in your Android device. One by directly through Google Play Store and another by downloading the Apk file of the app then installing it in your Android device. Now follow this guide in order to know the both guide to download and install the app in your Android device.
- Go to Google Play Store and search for Root Browser there and tap on it to install in your Android device.
- Accept the Google License verification from then download and install the app in your Android device.
- Now open the app in your Android device and enjoy.
- Download the Apk file of Root Browser – Download
- Now tap on Apk file to install that app in your Android device.
- Now you will receive a new tab which shows that you need to change some security settings then follow that tab and accept to continue the installation.
- Now go to the next tab where you will find Unknown Resource option and where you need to check the box which is placed before the unknown resources.
- Now again the installation process will automatically starts and it even completes within minutes.
- Now open the app and enjoy.
That was the list of features of this app. Now you can download the app in your Android device then install the app in your Android Device but you need the guide to download and install Root Browser App in your Android device. Go with the procedure of the guide.